1. Develop LC-MS and LC-MS/MS methods for quantitative analysis of oligonucleotides in blood and different tissues to support PK/PD studies of oligonucleotides.
2. Develop extraction methods for oligonucleotides in blood and different tissues to achieve efficient and stable oligonucleotide extraction.
3. Quantitative analysis, metabolic product analysis, and stability analysis of oligonucleotides in biological tissues to support ADME research.
4. Responsible for the preparation of daily biological analysis samples, LC-MS testing, and data analysis.
5. Responsible for promoting the progress and technology transfer of projects developed in CRO.
6. Write and optimize experimental standard operations for various parts of bioanalysis.
7. Develop LC-MS method for characterization and quantitative analysis of PD biomarkers in biological tissues.
8. Design and implement a series of in vitro experiments to study the stability of oligonucleotides, RISC binding ability, etc., to support platform research.
9. Assist in preparing and writing patent applications, literature, and project plans.
10. Actively cooperate with other departments to promote the progress of each project.